Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Etsians................

Well, Pam and I are sure having trouble keeping up here lately. She's still busy with an estate sale and Pam and her DH have just purchased a new "old" house overlooking the Mississippi so I'm afeard I may never see the girl again. Plans for reconstruction on the new place will fill her head for sure. As for me, I'm going back to school, just started a Business Math and a Chemestry class. UGHHHHHHHH! Chemestry is just awful. I think my brain has shriveled like an old raisen.

But I wanted to help celebrate two friends new Etsy shop opening. They're a Mom and Daughter team from Alaska and looks like they have some really cute stuff in their shop so check them out here: http://SimplyQuilting.etsy.com

Congratulations, Kimberly and Amanda! Wishing you huge success!

Ooooooooooooh, I should get this to g0 with the Paradise quilt an pillows, shouldn't I?



I love polka dots!


Last but not least, a little sumpin sumpin for little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment