Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weird happenings in blogland.........

ChrismediumWell, I'm experimenting at uploading photos. For some mysterious reason, my photo uploader here at "B" has changed. And I'm not sure I like it. Sooooooooo, doing a little experimenting.
In the meantime, check out some of my favorite little people.

Mommie, why is the babies' face all scrunchie?



Well, maybe it's ok to have a little brother afterall.


Oh boy! I can go to school now and get away from my new little brother.


I love playing with my Daddy!



Aren't merry-to-rounds just the coolest thing?


Just monkeying around...........

Ok, some of these guys aren't so little anymore.
Hold on, Braiden, GrandpaGreat will stop tickling you in a minute!
My terrific Dad, my one and only super wonderful nephew and his absolutely adorable boys, Sully and Braiden, my great nephews.

Ok, maybe I can get used to the new photo loader, maybe.................except I can't get my name at the bottom of each post. Hum, maybe that will have to disapear altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and I am sure you will get the hang of it soon!!! About the time I get something figured out, they change it so know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete