Saturday, November 7, 2009

I played hookie yesterday................



All studying and no quilting makes a girl quite cranky, soooooooooooooo, I played hookie yesterday.  I think I may again today, too.   Yesterday I made a kitty tote for a customer and it turned out so cute, I may just have to make another, maybe larger for a project tote.
And I got more mugrugs ready for sale and my own Christmas gifts.  I thought they'd make a good "neighbor" gift to go along with a plate of Christmas cookies this year.








I think I'll dig out my ricrac and make a few gingerbread man mugrugs like this.

or maybe this one.  Tell me, do you think it looks like a flamingo face? 



Before I got this posted, I actually got a few of these started. Just need to finish the edges and add pupils to his goofy eyeballs.  I had a piece of this fantastic feather fabric, I picked up years ago and have been hoarding for just the right project.  I love those colors, whatever they are.  Flamingo Pink, I'd say.

Well, I'm off to play.  I think I like playing hookie.  I hope you all have as much fun today as I plan to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment