Friday, August 27, 2010

A new customer's rendition................

I'm so sorry that I've been so absent this summer.  Life is just to hectic and not showing signs of slowing down anytime soon.  But I had to take a moment to share a picture with you.  This is an adorable rendition of my customer's Jungle Babies quilt.  It's just about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

Denise's baby quilt.  Aren't her fabric choices just the right touch?

Thanks for sharing with us, Denise.  This lucky baby will be all snug and comfy in this wild jungle.

My Jungle Babies quilt pattern (or individual animal applique patterns)  may be purchased at my Etsy shop, here......

Stay tuned, I'll be sharing a new free quilt pattern with you all, very soon.

7 comments:

  1. We shall facilitate to have the finalized call centers demonstrate their abilities and experience to you. If after this demonstration and round discussions, you suggest whether you wish to proceed with a call center as a provider of choice, you are welcome to enter into a service level agreement with them after you are satisfied.
    ================
    seo services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well. Havent seen you in a while.

    Lots happening on my blog this year! been missing your comments!

    www.pigtalesandquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free Adwords Voucher here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good Exam Cram work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete