Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hey! I'm trying to diet here!

First, she takes to the most luscious breakfast spot in town yesterday. We both ordered Creme Brulee Oatmeal, OMG! And I have to have a scone whenever I am at this shop and she'd just invented the grapefruit scone and it was SOOOOOO good. If anyone who lives near Muscatine , IA, has not tried the Simply Sweet Bakery at 216 Green Street, you MUST GO THERE!

Then, today she puts up a picture of a scruptious dessert with CHOCOLATE on it no less! I'm salivating! I'm getting the idea that she does not want me to diet.

Speaking on the noise barrier:
You can pick your friends,
You can pick your music,
But you can't pick your friends' music!
So everyone should keep their music to themselves and not expect everyone to love their choice on their blog or their page or their website.

Now let us discuss the noisey children in restaurants! Who is for a "No Kids" section in place of the "No Smoking" section? My hubby (the strangest man alive) would rather sit with a room full of smokers than a room full of noisey, misbehaved children when we go out to eat. Lately I've had to agree with him!
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment