Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm sorry.............

I feel the need to post a little retraction to one of my earlier posts "whining" about the website music. There is one place I love to visit, Sweet Repose. One of the joys of Sweet Repose is Sharon's choice of music. It's soft, it's soothing and very relaxing.

I know better than to say the words never and always because it ALWAYS comes back to haunt me. Maybe I sound wishywashy or maybe I should know better than to whine EVER. There I used one of "those" words again.

Anyway, to Sharon, if you're reading this, I humbly apologize if I've offended you or anyone who shares their love of music with the world. SOMETIMES, I really do love it.

For everyone else, if you need a little soothing today, check out Sharon's "Sweet Repose" here and enjoy her photos, poetry and of course her beautiful music. http://thefabricofsweetrepose.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment