Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A new activity for a new year. Our first blog entry. Here goes..............
Pam and I love making and buying handmade goodies and we'd like to share some of our passions with you. I'll let Pam tell you more about herself but in the meantime, about me. I grew up in the midwest and with the exception of winter time, I love it here. I only wish winter would go somewhere else, forever!

I'm Mom to Rusty, my 27 year old son. Rusty recently started working for Burlington/Northern/SantaFe railroad in of all places, Nebraska. He's spent the past several years living in southern Missouri, and has no idea of what winter really is. He's about to find out!

What have I been doing you might ask, well aside from shoveling snow and trying to defrost my car everytime I get in it, I've been doing a little quilting. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I'll show you my black and white creation that's still a work in progress. In fact, I'd better get to work on it so I'll leave you for a bit.

Tell us what handmade goodies you've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment