Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lazy Quilting Day


It's dark and gloomy outside and supposed to begin freezing rain again. What a strange winter we've started out with and it seems to be continuing. I've seen enough ice to last me awhile.


So, best thing to do is quilt. I just put this black and white on the frame and began quilting yesterday. No fancy designs, just more or less an outline of seams. I can't even remember the name of the block, it's been a ufo for so long.


I love black and white. It's so bold. I even collect black and white fatquarters although my stash is shrinking. What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, and striking quilt ! I agree with you, WHAT WOULD WILL WE DO WHEN OUR STASHES ARE ALL GONE ? Scary thought. hey, wait. . . we could go SHOPPING ! but still, it is hard to part with stash, I agree !

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth, so nice to meet you too. I'm running over to visit you this minute.
    chris

    ReplyDelete