Sunday, January 4, 2009

What I've forgotten.............

I need to make a list of all the projects I've forgotten so that I won't forget them again.

At the moment, I'm so excited. I finally figured out how to set up our slideshow to show you some of the goodies that Pam and I have for sale in our etsy shop. The slideshow will only take you to flickr but you'll find a link to our etsy shop in the left hand side bar, also.

Well, what should I work on on this fine Sunday. I see we've gained more ice from freezing rain last nite. That's always a good excuse to stay in and sew. I made more headway on the black and white quilt last night. But I really need to put my Christmas decorations away and straighten up my sewing room. Remember, Pam is coming over one day this week to buddy sew. That's much more fun with a clean sewing room. I'll have to remember to take pics of our progress, if we make any progress.................

No comments:

Post a Comment