Friday, March 13, 2009

Gotta love computers...............

Have you ever just had one of those days? or two? I have put aside my quilting the past 24 hours and spent the time saving my computer's life. My virus program caught and removed a trojan yesterday. Only not quick enough before doing a good deal of damage. So, when no other remedy worked, I tried my last ditch idea, a complete system recovery. Thank the Lord I made those recovery disks when I first got this computer several years ago. I'd forgotten about them actually, and was in great despair yesterday trying to figure out what else I could try to save this baby. (I don't have a name for it because mostly I swear at it). Anyway, I really had not much hope of the recovery actually working, nothing else worked. But! it did. I can hardly believe it yet. Here's a picture of my baby. No, not the dog, my computer baby. This adorable dog is a picture of my son's Golden Retreiver that I get to gaze at everyday. She's my Granddoggy, Grace. Now you'll see why I really can't swear at it to much, who could swear at this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment