Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Fever in Iowa

I have Spring Fever and I'm ready for those springtime flowers to pop up. The grass here in Eastern Iowa is just now beginning to show signs of greening. So where are the flowers? Tulips, show your pretty colors, please!
Well, if you don't see them in your yard yet, check them out at FiveSparrow.etsy.

Colleen and Nancy are getting into the spirit of Spring with these adorable little stained glass tulips and BlueJays. I'm thinking these would be a great little gift for a friend to celebrate the end of Winter and the joy of Spring.

A little about FiveSparrows.............
Colleen lives in Iowa and does the fragile and sparkly side making stained glass. "I started out working with glass by learning and then teaching others how to do it. The last 10 years I have been making stained glass pieces in between raising three adorable children. I enjoy coming up with new patterns and ideas, and love to work with all the different colors of glass."

Nancy lives in Wisconsin and does the soft and cuddly side of things making bears and dogs. "My bears are still in the planning and creation stages, but I hope to have some available soon, along with descriptions and details."

If you still have the winter blues, visit www.FiveSparrows.etsy.com to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment